Monday, September 22, 2008

My peaceful afternoon

This afternoon I was on the computer while the boys played... quietly, it was almost too good to be true. I got up to go take a picture of the chair rail (or casing) that Nate put up in the boys bedroom this past weekend and this is what I found....
That quiet time was spent taking the toys and books from the toy room and dumping them into the middle of their bedroom. Good thing half of their toys are away in the closet. Boys! At least they were getting along, right?


I am very excited that we were able to take the border down from their walls... I was never happy with it. The wood looks much better and will last as the boys get older. Now we need to go shopping for actual beds. Yep, Evan has officially graduated. Yeah!!! He moved into his big boy bed (or mattress for now) over the past week. Goodbye crib!!!


No comments: